17 September 2022
If we find ourselves constantly indulging in lewd and obscene behaviour, whether in speech or actions, whether online or in real life, then we should look to the condition of our prayers.
• Do we strictly guard our 5 obligatory prayers?
• Do we leave out the recommended Sunnah prayers either partially or completely?
• Are we negligent with regards to Salāt al-Witr?
• Do we offer our Salāh on time or do we often find ourself delaying to the end of its time without any valid reason?
• Do we do our best to always perform our prayers in congregation (for the brothers)?
• Do we find ourself always rushing our prayers or do we take our time to ponder over the verses we are reciting?
• Do we regularly make effort to perform Qiyām al-Layl?
• Do we regularly make effort to perform Salāt al-Duhā?
• Do we strive to acquire Khushū’ in our Salāh?
Allāh ﷻ mentions:
وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنكَرِ
﴾…And perform As-Salāh. Verily, the prayer prevents from Al-Fahshā’ (i.e. great sins of every kind, unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.) and Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism, and every kind of evil wicked deed, etc.)…﴿
[Sūrah al-‘Ankabūt Āyah 45]
Rectify your prayers and as a result it will rectify your other deeds!
source : Islamicquotess
Dear candidates FQC Is open for admissions now. LIMITED SEATS! (Part of the fees is used for those who do not have home or shelter for providing basic life necessities).